Friday, May 2, 2008

Time to chick, um check

I have had this MFT set for some time now, and I keep meaning to use it. I saw a card similar to this on someones blog. And I thought ok, now I have a reason to use this!! I have just the friend to send this to, she lives on a farm and would so get this card! *insert evil grin here* I have my fingers crossed that I sell lots of used books today at the homeschool fair. My middle daughter wants to learn Japanese and the cheapest program (that is good) is around $199. Sell books, sell!! Card deets: Cardstock-Sahara sand, basic black, white. Stamps- Antique background (SU) , Punny Farm (MFT). Ink-black, sahara sand, image colored with colored pencils and glitter copics. Accessories- paper piercer, ribbon.

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Very cute card! I love the stamps. Nice work! kerilou