Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Snappy day!

Its a snap! No, not really. It would have been a snap, but I kept trying to improve my coloring. I had so much fun with this though. I had this CM star cutter thing that hadn't been used since I got it years ago. I so would love to go to the beach, but alas, we must get school finished by next week. I have all our curriculum for next year...I love the feel of new books! The kids groaned when it came in the brown truck, but by the middle of june/july they start getting antsy to get started again. I can't believe my middle daughter is going to be a senior next year!! I am not that old, I am not that old. (if I say it enough times, it must be true...lol)


Card deets: Cardstock- Morning Marigold, Caribbean blue, not quite navy, white., vellum Ink- black, not quite navy, image colored with copics. Stamps- Crab and company, fishy friends. Accessories-brads, white gel pen, stickles, big eyelet.

No comments: