Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday DJ!

I made this card for one of my bff's who's birthday is today. We've been friends through thick and thin for the past almost 20 years. We've crafted together, raised kids together, gone camping together (and learned not to run in the dark), laughed, and cried together. She has a passion for horses and works at a equine center, so I knew I had to make a birthday card that reflected her passion. I had been seeing so many cards made in tri-folds, so I had to try it myself.

Card deets: Cardstock-river rock, chocolate chip, wild wasabi, white watercolor paper, and apple cider dp. Ink- chocolate chip, black, image colored with prisma and blended. Stamps- brushstroke horses, equestrain dream, perfect pairs (all SU). Accessories- ribbon, slit punch

No comments: