Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Belated Mothers day

I had my Mother-in-law's card done early. My Mom's card...well, I had stamped and colored the main image ages ago but couldn't decide how to finish it up. Yesterday I finally finished it. Luckily my Mom is cool when I delay on things. Actually I learned that from my Mom. (Hi Mom!) Talking with her yesterday she told me she has kept every card I have ever made her. Thanks Mom! : ) Also will draw the blog candy this evening. Card deets: Cardstock- Blue buyou, ruby red, barely banana, whisper white. Ink- basic black, palette noir, image colored with copice, glitter copics, colored pencils. Stamps- MTF Happy Mother's Day, PTI Women of Life. Accessories- paper piercer, ribbon, crystals, brad, nestibilies circle, punches (scallop circle and oval), pop dots for parts of the flowers.

No comments: