Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Because

Okay, so I'm a bit behind on drawing the winner for blog candy. After putting the numbers into a bag, my daughter pulled out.... number 2. Please email me at: mayadiz@yahoo.com so I can get that to you. Thanks.

I got to play this weekend a bit inbetween laundry and such. I have a hard time getting started lately... I really need to clean up my craft room. Its so hard to stamp when you know you need to clean. Remember that book, "If you give a mouse a cookie?" , Mom's are the same way. I walk in there ready to stamp and see the trash that needs to go out, which will remind me I need to tidy up the bookcase as I walk by, then as I fix the books I realize that I need to dust; when I get the pledge out, I realize that I need to do more dishes, as I'm loading the dishes I realize that I really need to mop the floor, as I mop the floor... well, you get the picture. Card deets: Cardstock- Sweet blush, berry sorbet, white, PTI dp. Stamps- PTI anniversary set. Ink- berry sorbet. Accessories- pearl brad, window punch, paper piercer, scallop punch, ribbon, decorative scissors.

No comments: