Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This moose is for you!

Wow! What a day! Note to my husband, its a dangerous thing to give me a mallet. hee hee. I got the pleasure of tearing apart an 8 foot by 8 foot section of shelving at a store today, the destruction was complete. Lots of fun! Anywho, I had to show ya the moose again. He was taunting me this weekend, heckling me even.
Card deets: Cardstock-um, a green that was laying around, I'm sorry, I really don't remember where I found it, chocolate chip, really rust, Su dp, white. Stamp- Moose (Hanna stamps), saying (PTI). Ink-Burnt Umber, image colored with copics and colored pencils. Accessories- prima flowers, crytal brad (center of primas) , ribbon, paper piercer, bling(center of moose's flower)

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

I love the moose! You have an awesome blog! Where are all the comments? I can't believe people arent' flooding you blog. Your work is so awesome!! Kerilou