Friday, April 4, 2008

Boxed In..

I wanted to try out the new PTI dp paper with the explosion box. I love this new paper and how wonderful it folds, nice and crisp. The last few projects have featured the set from PTI "Out On A Limb".... I place the blame solely on a fabulous RAK I got several weeks ago from Lynn. I love the card so much I had to get the set (way to enable me..). I'm loving it!


I'm enjoying visiting with my family. We have hit a couple of scrap/stamp stores, and I have only bought 3 things. I kept thinking..hm, I need new PTI/MFT/Riley Moose/Copics and Dewdrops from Ellen. I had to laugh, because everything I needed/wanted is only available (at least in my area) on-line. The only thing I bought (and I let out a squeal of delight when I saw them) were those cute penguin kids that I had seen on someone blog and one piece of matching paper. I was a bit disappointed, because one of the scrap stores last time carried the small slabs of Basic Grey paper and this time only had a few individual. Wah! Don't they know I live in the craft wastleland and have to order everything? Coming to the west coast is supposed to be the mecca of crafters! Ok, going to stop rambling now and finish drinking my Kona coffee.


Card deets: Cardstock- PTI sweet blush, berry sorbet, white. Ink- palette black, sweet blush, berry sorbet, spring moss, and new canvas (white). Stamps- Out on a Limb (PTI). Accessories: spring moss twill ribbon.

No comments: