Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Strawberry fields

I have seen so many cute cards with strawberries on them, I had to do one. This is the right time of the year to get fresh juicy strawberries and I love 'em. We usually go to a local farmer and pick them ourselves. He opens in a couple of weeks.

I found some Daisy D's paper that I had stashed away (read= hoarded) and decided it was time for it to see the light of day. Ditto on the organdy ribbon that I seem to have too much of, remember when it was all the rage several years ago? Well, I need to use it up! I've been in the pull it out, use it up mood lately. Which is great and someday the clutter that is my craft room will be nice and clean- not!

I'm getting ready for a scrapbooking retreat weekend with my sisters and Mom. Spent most of last evening sorting and power laying out my photos. But on the plus side...if I get them all done.. I'll be caught up. Woohoo! (at least until my dh downloads his pictures from India)
Card deets: Cardstock- Garden Green, Whisper White, Daisy D's dp from slab. Inks- Palette red, green and black. Stamps- Berry (Papertrey), Saying (SU). Accessories- paper piercer, circle scallop punch, and organdy ribbon. That's it, quick and easy!

No comments: