Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Technique la week late

So last week I loved the Monday technique that was on SCS, but as life would have it, didn't get around to it until Sunday. Being sometimes anal, I decided to make it as much like the original of Rose Ann's as possible, but blinged..of course ( pierce it or bling it..I'm putting that on my tombstone). So the bottom pic is the original (except saying and bling) and top is a bit more. Yes, I did branch out and do one that wasn't a case, but you're just going to have to wait later in the week for that. I loved this technique! Making it was easy peasy, but I think I'll invest in some magnetic things like she had, I only had velcro and it make it bumped out a bit


Card deets: Cardstock- River Rock, Groovy Guava, Whisper White and Ginger (I think) dp. Stamps- Embrace Life (SU), Blessings (Papertrey). Inks- Palette Black Noir, image colored with SU markers, copics and glitter copics. Accessories- paper piercer, bling, stickles, nestabilities, window punch, and ribbon.


No comments: