Thursday, April 3, 2008

Morning..sort of

This post is a bit later than usual this morning...on the wrong coast. We flew to the west coast last night (and boy, are our arms tired!) We had actually planned on flying out today, but the flights were all full, so we slipped out yesterday. Gives the girls extra days to play with their cousins. Got a call at 4:46am from hubby, saying that he had just landed at JFK from India safely. Anywho..I know, way too much rambling...just put it down to not much sleep, eating Taco Time just before bed and not enough coffee. So this is the first criss-cross card that I have attempted. I know, I know what has taken me so long to try it? Bear with me.. I'm a slow learner.

Card deets: Cardstock- Spring Moss (PTI), Berry Sorbet (PTI)Sweet Blush (PTI), White and PTI dp. Stamps- Out on a Limb and Butterfly Kisses (PTI)..yes, its a Papertrey Ink day. Inks- see the same colors above. Accessories- corner rounder, scallop punch, page pebble and of course paper piercer.

1 comment:

MichelleO said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors. And you aren't too slow at attemping the criss cross - I haven't yet but it is on my list!