Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sunrise, Sunset..from Fiddler on the Roof

My eldest daughter called me on her way to a celebration dinner last night. She's engaged, she says. I hear myself say congratulations, and inside I'm thinking there is no way I'm that old! My mind has been humming that song from Fiddler on the Roof ever since. Wasn't it yesterday she was a baby, learning to walk, charming everyone? Didn't we used to dress her up like the girl above for church? Wasn't it just the other day she started school, learned to read? It's only 7 in the morning, but I think I need a stiff drink..good thing I have my coffee.


Card deets-: Cardstock-Basic black, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper white, dp (from basic grey), Inks-black, main image colored with pencils, copics and glitter copics, Stamps- From the Heart, saying from Limitless Borders(Papertrey), Accessories- pink crystals on headband and shoe, flowers from secret sister from CTMH, brad from Micheal's, ribbon from secret sister, and of course paper piercer

No comments: