Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hey Sweetie

I've been so amazed that every day since New Years I have been able to make at least one card each day. I haven't posted most of them, because they were straight case's and you don't want to see that again. I made this one for my January package to my secret sister. I know you can't tell very well, but the hearts on her dress, headband and of course big heart have stickles on them. There is also a tiny pink crystal on her shoe strap. I finally used my Copics that I got for Christmas!! I was sooo nervous about using them for the first time.

Card deets: cardstock: taken with teal,dp from last spring, whisper white. Stamps retired From the Heart (I think),sentiment-papertrey. Accessories- eyelets (from stash and I have no idea where I got them, its been that long) brads from Making Memories, ribbon from Target $1 spot,stickles, window punch, CM oval, Marvy scalloped punch, paper piercer and finally white gel pen

No comments: