Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Coffee, gimme coffee

Tuesday. A day that will live in infamy. Not really, just a double dentist day. Crown repair for my dh and our middle daughter. They have been doing really great at not having to see the dentist (other than cleaning) for a several years. But to get this at the same time...ouch. Also my eldest turns 21 today. Wah!!! It seems that she was just a cute little baby a few days ago and we were bringing her home from the hospital...first time parents not knowing what to do.

Been loving the cold winter weather lately. I bought this set just before it retied and haven't really used it as much as I thought I was..of course SU kept coming out with more cute sets. I know that I've used this card template before, but its such a great one to use, and whips up cards in a jiffy!
Card Deets: Cardstock- Blue bayou, soft sky, real red, whisper white. Inks- palette noir black, basic black, image colored with copics and su markers. Stamps- Polar Bears (SU), Baby, It's cold Outside (My Favorite Things). Accessories- paper piercer, red stickles (heart on mug), grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: