Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Serenity

Yes, it is Wednesday. Half way through the week. And tonight I get to stamp with some friends! So on that note, I'm posting something totally different than the cute kid/animal track I've been on lately. My middle daughter is somewhat obsessed with anything Japanese. She wants to learn Japanese next year. Eep, I could help her with Spanish, but I'm going to be totally out of league on that one. I remember a few words from college (yes, I also wanted to learn Japanese at one point) but not enough to be able to help her out too much if she gets stuck. This card was from a set I bought and never used (except for this one image) It has since been passed on to another fellow stamper, who will give it the love and use it needs.



Card deets: Cardstock- basic black, real red, whisper white and retired gold from Su. Stamps- Oriental brushtrokes, and Kanji (even though you can't see it in this pic). Inks-basic black and versa mark, image was colored with chalk. Accessories- corner rounder, paper piercer, yellow crystals, fiber and chinese coin


No comments: