Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hip to be Square

I love being able to stamp a bit each day! I also love the fact that I now have background noise! What am I talking about you ask? Well I'm one of those weird people that gets more done when there is more going on in the background. For Christmas my wonderful, fabulous dh got me a laptop that runs dvd's on it. So now, not only can I have the internet up with all those fab ideas, but I can have a movie playing also. Right now I'm slowly going through my collection of Stargate SG-1 episodes (yes, I am a rabid sci-fi fan and have them all) so I figure they should keep me going for a while. After that, I think I'll start in on my M*A*S*H collection (thanks Mom for THAT addiction)
Card deets: cardstock- pomegranite, certainly celery, bashful blue and whisper white, ribbon pomegranite, paper piecer, white floss ribbon and dew drops

No comments: