Saturday, January 12, 2008

♫ The boys are back in town ♫

Shew! Dh arrived home safely and early (he was able to catch an earlier flight) and come in bearing chocolates from Thornton's!!!! Talk about knowing how to make a girls' day. *grin*
I was so green with envy when he showed the pics of the 2 different castles he got to go tour. One was restored inside and the other was not. But wow! The pics were incredible. I'm just glad he's back safe and sound. On to the card, I'm bummed that I took such a yucky picture. I might try to go back and get a better one since you can't see how sparkly and pretty the boy is. I used glitter copics to color him and he is soo purty. Also pierced the bottom in a pattern and that didn't come out either. I guess I'm just camera challenged. shesh
Card deets: Cardstock- real red, ballet blue, retired vellum, whisper white. Accessories- corner ticket punch, red gingham ribbon, copic glitter markers, grey copic, paper piercer

No comments: