Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday morning blur

Hopefully when this posts (if I did it right) I'll be so many thousands of feet up in the air heading to cooler temps and loads of family. (pod?gaggle?gang...ah, got it...tribe!) I was in a bit of a rush to take the pics in between getting everyone packed. This is one of my favorite things in the world! Coffee! I wish there was some way I just could be hooked up to an iv line in the morning to coffee. lol I tried out one of those tri-fold cards a while back. Couldn't find the magnetic snaps in my area of stamping siberia, so used velcro. I paperpieced the dress of the lady from the same dp as the main card, just a smaller print. Card deets: Cardstock- chocolate chip, close to cocoa, white, SU dp. Ink -chocolate chip. Stamps- Hot Stuff (MFT) Accessories- paper piercer, scalloped punch, diamond square brads, colored pencils.


No comments: