Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ah, to be home

Its so great to be home! I love going on vacation, but I also love the feeling of being home and able to sleep in one's own bed. I've actually been back a few days but have been recovering from the vacation. Did I mention I stepped through a small snow hole that was hiding a rock? Well, lets just say I'm still swollen and hobbling around(nice 8 inch bruise and scrape), and to add insult to injury my other leg has a huge bruise around my ankle/foot from playing catcher at a baseball game the next day barefoot. I'm just that talented. So I've been propped up letting everything heal. So here is a card that was supposed to be shown last week (yes, its another case from something I saw), but I had in reserve for times like this. : ) I don't have the deets, but will put them on when I can hobble upstairs again.
Card deets: Cardstock-wild wasabi, chocolate chip, barely banana, whisper white. Ink-creamy caramel, basic black, image colored with copics. Stamp- cheesecloth bg, . Accessories- ribbon, brad.

No comments: