Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Buggy

In less than 24 hours my house is about to be turned upside down again. Our eldest daughter is coming home to stay for a bit. This is something that we have hoped and prayed for. The upside down part is... I lose my craft room. When I first started stamping I could fit everything in a shoe box. Then a craft tote, then my wonderful dh got me a stamping cabinet for Christmas and all my stamps fit in it. Now...I have to figure out how to get everything into a 4 ft section of the living room (I can't pack 'em away and live with out them...hello!) I'm putting all my scrapbooking stuff in my bedroom, since I don't usually scrap unless I'm at a retreat or crop. And all the stuff that has been dumped in the craft room for storage has to find a place to live. (its so funny when the kids clean up the downstairs..it all ends up in my craft room and I slowly redistribute it to the right persons room, who promptly takes it back downstairs, and is then told to clean it up; and back up to the craft room it goes....vicious cycle! I'm seriously beginning to think the book "If you give a Mouse a cookie" is a loosely based autobiography of our household) Card deets: Cardstock- White (PTI), Basic black,Grey, Daisy D's dp. Ink-palette black, image colored with copics, copic glitter. Stamps-Very Punny. Accessories-paper piercer, white gel pen, ribbon, eyelets, corner punch, dew drops.

No comments: