Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Determination

OMG! Did you see the playoff game last night? Triple overtime and the Penguins pulled off a win!! I almost hyperventilated! We are a family of just a bit crazed hockey fans. Our team didn't make it to the playoffs, so we picked our next favorites as the playoffs went into full swing. I wouldn't say a house divided type thing, but my dh is sure trying my patience rooting for the Red Wings. Ok, back to our normally scheduled stamping. (I need to find some penguin stamps and stamp a few cards today...lol) Card deets: Cardstock-wild wasabi, green galore, whisper white, su dp. Stamps- Embrace Life (SU) Papertrey (1st set). Ink- Wild wasabi, basic black, image colored with copics and stickled. Accessories- ribbon, brad, window punch, nestibilities, stickles, paper piercer

No comments: