Thursday, January 29, 2009

To Bling or Not to Bling


To bling or not to bling, that is the question.  Whether 'tis nobler in the hearts of stampers... 

I just couldn't make up my mind whether I liked the card with or without sparkle.  So I did it both ways. I'm working my way through using up as much of my hoard as I can.(hence the square crystals,button, hemp and dp) Other than my declutter resolution (which is coming along just fine) I'm resolved to use up a bunch of the hoard I have in my craft room.  Its time for it to see the light of day and be used!!! I don't want to have to move all this stuff.  So, every chance I get, I'm up there making stuff and using it up.  I dread having to go through my scrapbooking stuff also, luckily its not as out of control as my stamping. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think the bling makes the scalloped edge! Great card - love the colors.