Thursday, February 12, 2009


Well, I almost made it a whole week posting.. and then fell of the planet for a week.  Got to go to the mall crawling last week with my girls and a great friend. We stopped at Archivers and actually restrained ourselves!  Then this last weekend the girls and I went to an incredible concert, Winter Jam.  I had forgotten how loud girls can scream when a boy band comes on stage...Hawk Nelson.  I, of course, was waiting patiently for Toby Mac to hit the stage.  He put on an awesome show! The girls got all the guys in Hawk Nelson to sign their t-shirts and got Brandon Heaths autograph.  Anywho, I did get to stamp a few times this week, so posts today and tomorrow.  This girl has been sitting on my desk for the past 3 weeks, colored and ready to find a card to go on.  I had finally gotten the bittersweet (basic grey) paper in the mail and wanted to try it out. I'm kinda strange about paper pads, I make myself use the patterns I like the least first, to savor the ones I like the best, last.  I wonder if there is a name for that disease...lol

No comments: