Monday, February 4, 2008

♫ Monday, Monday ♫

Wow! What a game last night! I was screaming and yelling and cheering. I'm not a huge football fan (but will watch it if there is no hockey on), but was rooting for the underdogs New York. Our friends that came over were for the Patriots. (yes, there was a lot of yelling going on) My dh got to try out his smoker that he got at Christmas and yum!! was that whole pork loin good!!
This card was an idea from my friend Tonnia (me waves @ you). It is so cute and quick to make. (my kinda card) The bottom is stamped with red ink on the inside regular white cardstock, tear off the front edge and adhere vellum, stamped the happy valentine's day on the front of the vellum. I found the metal heart and added it to my ribbon to make it a bit different than what she did. Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: