Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

This one started out as a this sketch from Jen's blog but just didn't quite make it. Oh well. I realized my main image was too big. I pulled out another Penny Black hedgie that hadn't seen the light of day either for a while. (and yes, one more is coming up later this week..the aw factor on him is going to be big) Realized as I was coloring with copics that I need a few more. *grin* Card deets: Cardstock- wild wasasbi, glorious green (?), whisper white and a piece of crackle dp that I had lying around. Inks- basic black, colored by copics and Su markers. Stamps- Penny Black hedgehog from the 90's, senitment from Green thumb (papertrey ). Accessories- paper piercer (I would be lost if I ever broke this) and CTMH flower thing (got from a secret sister in the past)

No comments: