Monday, February 18, 2008

Lucky Monday

Sorry so late to upload today. Did I get to stamp this weekend? Nope. Did I want to? Yup. So, I threw this together this afternoon after we attempted to start cleaning out my youngest room. A daunting prospect to say the least. We have not done a 'clean out, weed out' for years. We found all sorts of fun things. We have at least got a path from the door to the bed, so tomorrow we finish and vacuum and move furniture around. Then, drum roll, we head to the teenagers room for a clean out. I'm afraid the Health department or EPA will show up once we start disturbing things in there.
Card deets: Cardstock- Yoyo yellow, Garden green, Whisper White. Ink- basic black, versa mark, image colored with copics and colored pencils. Stamp set- Lucky Me! (retired). Accessories- ribbon, paper piercer, ticket punch, gemstones, slit punch.

6 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I love this card it is so cute. I like the shamrock stamp in the background. Great card

Stephanie said...

Hope you make it out of your teenager's room alive and well enough to stamp! Cute St. Patty's card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So, so cute! What a happy card!

Carolyn King said...

this is adorable! what a great stamp and i love the scallop in the middle! great job!

Anonymous said...

this is adorable! I love the leprechaun!

dawnmercedes said...

Such a delightful saying!