Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday...medic!!

Ah, another wonderful day after major holiday. Up at before the crack of dawn. Off to change out the Valentine day cards for St.Pat and Easter. I didn't get a chance to stamp anything to day. I can barely move after changing out over 15,000 cards. (give or take a few) So I'm sharing something I did a while back. Sorry, will have a fab card later in the weekend or Monday. I'm hoping to get some stamping done Sunday after feeling comes back into my extremities.

Card deets: Cardstock-basic black, retired su check, glorious green, whisper white. Stamps-Papertrey. Ink-palette red and green(forgot the exact name) Accessories- crystal effects ( of the berries), clasps, green hemp, hardware

6 comments:

Teresa said...

This is so cute!!!

Nardi said...

I love how you have gone with a different style of card....I really would like to try one of those.

nitestamper said...

hos cute !!!!!love the checkered Bg and how it goes with your berries. so wonderful !!!tfs

Jean said...

I love this card, the closure is such a good idea and the overlay part, very summery.... oops dreaming! LOL Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving that comment, case away I don't care!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Oh I LOVE it!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love this...esp. since I love strawberries. Great embellishments!