Thursday, December 20, 2007

The year of the Snowmen

This is another card that I cased. (if you know who...please let me know so I can give credit my poor brain is fried...I read through about 56 blogs daily and SCS). We went and did one of our Christmas traditions the other night.. driving around the area and looking at Christmas lights. Its so funny how some neighborhoods are Scrooges and others look like the yards have puked lights (and you wonder how much their power bill is) Everyone has their favorite yard they saw and we all have different opinions on what a decorated house is. (I've been fighting a losing battle on that front... my taste are a bit more conservative then the rest) I like the wreaths on the windows, clear lights...they like the vivid displays..the more the colorful the better and don't get me started about the blow ups. There is one house, we had to go past, because it doesn't matter what the season, they have blow ups for it..and not just a few...I think we counted around 48 in their yard (but we didn't have time to do an accurate count as we went by at 35mph) Anywho..hope you are enjoying your family traditions and having a great season!

Card deets: cardstock-old olive, real red, river rock, dashing dp, ink- black, markers real red and old olive, scallop punch, and dew drops Pointsietta

No comments: