Monday, December 10, 2007

Tagged

I was reading through my list of morning blogs and in doing so got tagged! So without further ado:

7 things about me.

1. I can shake my eyes. Don't know how I got that trait, but passed it on to my kids.
2. Have been through too many natural disasters: example, earthquake, drought, flood, volcanic eruption, blizzard, tornado...
3. I hate shoes and try to be barefoot as much as possible.
4. Took 4 years of spanish and cannot roll my r's..there is actually something wrong with my tongue that doesn't allow me to do that..had it tested and everything.
5. Love fall and winter.. would much rather be cold then hot.
6. Am a fanatic about what kind of pop I drink. Love pepsi and barely tolerate coke. Actually did a taste testing as a teen and was able to identify 7 different colas.
7. Am left hand in only writing and eating, do everything else right handed. Was told that as a child my Mom tried to force me to be right handed and being the contrary kid I was became left handed because of that.

If you are reading this...consider yourself tagged! And tell 7 things about you on your blog.

No comments: