Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas cards

Its official! I finished all my Christmas cards and mailed them out!! I'm so excited! This is the 1st year that I sent out all handmade ones. I always start out with then intention of sending out stamped cards and then never make enough and fall back on a boxed set for those unfortunate ones. ( I usually make it up to the "L" in the address book, so sorry to those of you who came after that letter all those years) But make a note...this day in history...something froze over..cause I got all my cards out and they are handstamped baby!!

Card deets: Real Red cardstock with Dashing dp, whispers white and old olive cardstock. Paper trey set, inks : palette, black brads, ticket corner punch, stickles, and pebble. Micheal's ribbon and hardware from a secret sister long ago.

No comments: