Friday, December 21, 2007

This is a direct case from a card I got from a secret sister a couple years back. I kept the card in the hopes of using it one day. Bought the set and it sat there on the shelf patiently waiting for me to remember that it was there. Waiting, waiting... Can you believe this is the first time this poor set has seen ink? It was a great easy card, did up 8 of them while watching a new Christmas show on tv. My kids are officially over Christmas shows now. We usually love watching all the old classic and some of the new ones (but I've noticed they are all becoming 2 hour soap shows... boy meets girl, trouble, fix it and happy ending...hello! what about Christmas?) but this year, the kids just haven't been into it. Last night my teen whined about having to watch The Santa Claus....'but we saw it last year' , ah, yeah...we watch it about once a year. Ah well. Hope that you and yours are having a great holiday season.




Card deets: set Trees Three, cardstock used baroque burgundy or whatever the current one is, night of navy, inks: craft white/ silver embossing for seal, and versa mark, cranberry crisp ribbon.

No comments: