Friday, July 25, 2008

Stop and smell the flowers!

TGIF! I'm so glad that its Friday. What a blast we had yesterday. My stamping buddy and I did a field trip up to Archivers and a fabulous stamp store, Rubber Stamp Fantasy. I restrained myself well in the Archivers, but when I hit the stamp store (and I had a $15 gift card to spend there) restraint went out the window. They had several stamps that I had been wanting for some time and I didn't have to order them!! We also stopped at IKEA for a quick bit to eat and a few supplies for the home and her new craft room. It was so much fun. I only get up to the stamp store about once every couple of years.

Card deets: Cardstock-Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Yellow(from PTI) and coral bazzil. Ink-palette black noir,versa mark, image colored with copics. Stamps- Penny Black. Accessories- corner punch, flowers, sugar topped brads, purple rinestones in flower center, crytal rinestones on cat collar.

No comments: