Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Issues

I am just having issues this morning. I stoically resisted throwing the desktop out the window. My dilemma is this. My camera software is on the desktop. My wonderful dh has put the security so high on said desktop that I can download my pictures, but cannot log into my blog. On my laptop, I can get into my blog, but have no software to crop my pictures (hence the little card and huge picture) I even tried to email the pictures to myself already cropped from the main puter, but can't even get into my email. He's going to have to change those settings when he gets home....but that means for right now you get the huge picture. Grr. Card deets: Cardstock- Only Orange, bazzill purple,white, scrap of fall dp. Stamps- Riley and Small Talk. Ink- palette black, copics and glitter copics to color riley. Accessories- oval punches, leaf brad, paper piercer, decorative scissors and corner punch.

No comments: