Thursday, September 20, 2007

Secret Sister


I got my first card from my new secret sister. I'm so love doing that program. If you don't know what a secret sister is, here is the link to more info. She made her own "background paper" using stamps. The saying stamp is "Hi there." I laughed when I saw it because that is my Mom's favorite saying.
We got back from our nieces' wedding. She was a radiant bride and we all had a great time. On a more personal note ... we finally got our dishwasher replaced!! Yes!! No more handwashing!
Oh, and I'm getting closer to 1500 hits. When I hit 1500 I will have give away some blog candy. I have a couple cute halloween stamps and ribbon to give away. I've been waiting patiently..so tell everyone you know to come look...just to get the counter up. :)

No comments: