Friday, March 9, 2007




Where I have I been all week? No blogs, no new cards. Well, when I made the challenge to myself to stamp something from each stamp set that I had, I didn't realize I didn't know how many I had. So this week in the evenings when I usually have time to unwind and stamp I have been...but cataloging stamp sets and not making cards. These are just a few of the sets I stamped and orginized in catagories. I think its safe to say I have taken this craft to an unhealthy level...lol. I also have a stamp cabinet full also. I'm beginning to wonder if I have bitten off more than I can chew with this stamp from each set. Oh, well, I did find stuff that I had been looking for, for many years. I wonder if there is a 12 step program out there for stampers? Anyway, hopefully now, I will be stampin up a storm since I can find everything and know what I have. (hm, the new spring catalog came out...)

No comments: