Monday, March 12, 2007





What a day! My eldest daughter came over and we stamped 24 cards for her to use for thank you and birthday. After she left I decided to play a bit more and actually came up with original works... Shock! The card on the left if using the retired set Country Vine and Cute Converse. Paper: whispers white, yellow brazzil, regal rose, and certainly celery. Inks: certainly celery, regal rose, yoyo yellow. Also stickles on the flowers, ribbon, piercing with white get faux stitiching, and frame from Queen & Co. (Frame-Girl set).

The 2nd card was one that she took, simple birthday or thank you on the bottom. Uses the Let's Party set and Simple Sayings II, Ink: Bashful Blue. Paper: bashful blue, whisper white, and pool party paper. Stickles on the candles and matching brads.

I hope that you enjoy these. I crossed out 20 sets on my list today. I was so excited. Whew..only 257 more to go.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

A couple of great creations...I especially like the pink one!

Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like a great day...and well lovely cards...both look wonderful...thanks for sharing with us...and hey you can also drop by my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and enjoy all the cool stuff i've posted there!!!