Monday, March 26, 2007

I had the most fantastic Saturday! I got to get together with several other stampers from SCS and make so many wonderful projects and cards!! This was my card for the swap. I wanted to do something 'springy.' The 2 sets used are Flower Filled and the saying is from Loads of Love Accessories. The base is Lovely Lilac stamped on the side with versamark and the egg. Then layered with Certainly Celery that was distressed a bit and the main image stamped on white with bashful blue, certainly celery, and real red. The basket was cut out and popped up with dots and tied with a purple hemp. Stickles on the basket and center of flowers. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I had to take a double take when I got this card in the mail today! Many thanks. I knew I saw it on a blog!