Tuesday, August 14, 2007

2-fer



Since I missed posting a card yesterday..ya get a 2-fer the price of one today. I'm still on a fall kick. Wishful thinking on my part to make the triple digit temps more bearable. It's just flat out HOT. I love fall the best of all the seasons. I didn't realize until I started cataloging my stamps how much I do love it. The crisp feeling in the air, the trees putting on their splendid colors, the smell of campfire in the air..whats not to love?
Card info:
left: cardstock- true thyme, chocolate chip, rose red, summer sun, and whisper white
stamps- acorn stamp around, pumpking from Fall for All, saying from A Season of Thanks
etc.- paper pieced, ribbon from Michaels and crystal stickles over the color pencils (gotta have a sparkle somewhere...)
right: cardstock- whisper white, real red, leaf paper from the scrapbook store
stamp-from stampendous
etc.- colored pencil and blended with gamsol, yellow stickles.. (someone stop me before I bling again)
and yes, I know, this one is not finished...still waiting for inspiration to strike

No comments: