Wednesday, February 28, 2007



It has been beautiful here the past few days. Close to 70. We've thrown open the windows and enjoyed the promise of Spring. I had seen a card similar to this on SCS (see link below) and decided to change it a bit to be able to use this cute Hedgehog I got from Penny Black many years ago. The cardstock used is pretty in pink, apricot appeal, barely banana, certainly celery and whisper white. I stamped, colored and blended the image. Used the flower background stamp from Fresh Fillers set on the pink with versamark. Finally got to use the cute flower brads I had gotten from a secret sister last year. And to finish it off, white grosgrain. My goal this year is to use at least one stamp from every set that I have. I have some sets that were mounted but never used, at the time I just had to have them (I thought) but then never got around to using them like I thought I would. Does anyone else have that problem?

link to cased card:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=485261

No comments: