Sunday, February 11, 2007

The beginning


A long journey begins with one small step. Not very profound, but then again, its not meant to be. This world of blogging, what a wild concept. My morning starts now with the required coffee (hey! its a food group) and the reading of my favorite stampin blog spots. I love seeing all those talented people out there...and by the way where were ya'll when I first learned to stamp? You could have saved me alot of bad cards that I made...lol
So here it is.. my first card to upload to my blog. Whisper white base, old Su vellum punched with scallop square and pierced, main image stamped in black and color and blended with pencils, gold narrow organdy ribbon.
A good friend of mine was getting married and her mom and sister had a last minute bridal shower (2nd marriage) so I needed a quick card. Let me know what ya'll think for a first card.

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Yeah! You started a blog. I'm adding it to my bookmarks so I'll be checking back on it!