Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall!

Fall is finally here! The temps are perfect and the leaves are beginning to change. I'm so excited that I've finally gotten back into the stamping mood. (and found some time) My wonderful stamping buddy had the basket set (I don't remember the name of it) and she let me stamp a bunch of them for later use. We're getting ready to paint the downstairs family room and possible part of the upstairs rooms. Dh is going to pressure wash the house this weekend. Yup, its fall. Thanks for patiently waiting for me to get my groove back.

Card deets: Cardstock-chocolate chip, whisper white, dp from Michael's. Ink- palette black and brown, image colored with copics. Stamps- basket from SU(not sure what set) saying from Papertray. Accessories- jeweled brads, office file punch (SU)

No comments: