Monday, March 10, 2008

Morning!!

Cue the birds singing, a ray of sunshine coming down and touching my house, deer bounding through the back yard. Yup, that's exactly what its doing right now. *grin* Anywho, I am over the dreaded horrible flu. My daughter who decided to share the experience and get it at the same time is just about well also. Let me tell you..you haven't lived until you have shared the flu bug with a teen. We were both miserable on the couch together. It was a tender bonding moment full of phlem and cough drops. A quick note to my blog candy winner...its in the mail today! I'm so sorry for the delay, but I didn't move off the couch except to use the facilities. Finally stamped yesterday. Yes!! Card deets: Cardstock-whisper white, caribeean blue, barely banana, su dp. Ink-basic black, craft white (around scallop),image colored with copics and SU markers. Stamps- saying (Papertrey Women of Life), mouse (SU Favorite Friends). Accessories- gold brads, papertrey twill, scallop punch, Creative Memories CCS oval, paper piercer, purple gems(flower centers)

1 comment:

laos348 said...

I'm glad to hear that you (and your daughter) are feeling better. What a pretty card you made. I love the colors you chose - found it very soothing.