Thursday, August 9, 2007

Bah, humbug


Nope, its not Christmas and I'm not Scrooge. Just a card that I'm not thrilled with. But, once I start a card , no matter how hideous.. I make myself finish it before I go on to the next. Pure torture. The idea started out sounding fairly good, but the finished product just didn't do it for me. Oh, well, at least it was quick and easy...sorta.. I did kinda drag my feet as I realized it wasn't going to turn out as well as I thought.
I'm dying for my Su order to come in. Finally got a chance to get some of the new stuff....now where is that UPS man? New papers, new colors, new stamp sets....augh!!! On the bright side, I do have a better card to show tomorrow. A cute, quick halloween card that I did last night after we watched "Miss Potter" (which by the way is a cute movie)
Card info: Cardstock- Lovely Lilac, Barely Banana, Whisper White and a sliver of retired vellum with swirls
Sets- Shapes, Flower Factory and saying from a set I forgot, but will look up later
Odds and Ins- diamond stickers from hero arts (hey, its gotta have bling even if it is bad)

No comments: